Monday, April 11, 2011

Act One, Scene One

Well, here I am, and there you are. You're sitting there ready to be entertained. I am sitting here...nervous, deleting things, and trying to entertain you. But enough of this nonsense!

I am Jen. But I figure most of you know that so let's move on.

I am just about to finish high school, so all those stories about dances and crap have flown by. The teachers, the weird nose-picking kid, football , unnecessary drama, pranks, old friends and new friends. I can' tell you how excited I am to be done with high school. Some of you are rolling your eyes and saying, "Oooooh, you'll miss it once you're older...". No. I won't. Hail to thee ol' Mountain View, but I am outta there!! Hopefully...I just need to finish my online bowling. Yeah. You read me correctly, I said online bowing. Don't worry. I will finish it though. The thought of going back to high school and having to add another year of math and science is enough to make me be Charlie Sheen's psychologist.

Late Friday, early Saturday morning I hung out with my dear friend Sarah Bigler.

(Man chocolate is good!!) 

It was soooo funny because lately I have been surrounded by my guy friends. For like a good solid two months. Kevin and Denton would play Pokemon off end while we all joked around and didn't do much. 

But with Sarah, she brought up boys. I mean, it was the whole slumber party looking at yearbooks at the football player giggling crap I can't stand!! And I was having a good time!! It wasn't too girlie though. And I mean we didn't talk about guys all night so it was nice. 

I like Sarah! She's hilarious. 


And she has a Sharpei named Buddah. And I love her sharpei. I am going to kidnap him. 


(muahahhahaahhaahahhahahahaha)  

 But when I left her house and walked to my car, my back window...completely SMASHED into. 



I mean, there was like no glass left. And, *tears up* they...stole...my...17 Again!!!! Seriously? I mean, you didn't even try to get anything else? 


You know what? I bet it was some crazy girl walking by that doesn't own that movie. She really wanted it. 
They probably saw my yoga mat, empty M&M's wrapper, and 10 Things I Hate About You, and decided to be nice to me. 


Girrrrls. 





2 comments:

  1. hahaha this was hilarious! :)
    except the part where..you know..your car got broken into..and 17 again was stolen..that's just tragedy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it!! Where is everyones common courtesy?!

    ReplyDelete