Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Dinner and a show

Last night after winter guard's parent show, Torre, Amber (who did AMAZING on her dance solo) and Kevin (who did awesome as well) went to Sonic.

While we were sitting on those outside benches I looked at all the little hard working Sonic employees rushing around on the inside. And, then...I noticed my friend AJ working. We would make crazy faces at each other through the windows until I decided to do a dance number...  

What I KINDA forgot that not everyone at Sonic eats at the benches or drives through........ no, they like to sit in their cars and eat.  

HELLO JEN?! But, being the non-embarrased, confident woman I am, I just blushed a little and moved on. 

: P 

Woooooops. 

Today was a pretty okay day. Things are a little tough right now my friends, but everything will work its way out. I know that. 

In English we're reading Tuesdays With Morrie. To be completely honest, I thought I was going to hate it and be really annoyed through it all, but it gives us soooo many important life lessons. It's a wonderful book and I am excited to finish it. 

: ) 

That's all for today really.  

"The fact is, there is no foundation, no secure ground, upon which people may stand today if it isn't the family." -Morrie 

3 comments:

  1. I wish we were still friends! I miss you, I wish I had been there to see your fantasmic dance number.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll always be friends Tabbie! You silly thing. I miss you as well! : )

    I love you too, Grandma. You are one of my biggest fans. I am glad you like to read them : )

    ReplyDelete